8.03.2004

oysters from the sky

I don't remember much of this dream...

I had a coupon for buy one get one free for a book... but they had to be the same book! I ended up buying one I knew my mom would like... it had things about what mints do what and palm signs and reflexology and weird things... But I wanted to give it to her as a gift. When I brought it home she started highlighting it all, in both copies... I remember yelling at her because she didn't even ask me, just took both copies out of my bag and started putting dog ears on the pages and highlighting.


I am living somewhere desert like. The sand is hot, so we are digging to find moisture and coolness. We have access to wells, but we haven't had anything to eat in a few days. God wants us to trust Him, but we are scared. Oysters fall from the sky and we cook them in a pot of water.