6.07.2004

hospital uniforms?

the other night I drempt that I had accidentally stolen a hospital uniform (but it was from some old hospital - not the one I work at) and that they tracked me with security cameras and bugs and tracking devices to get it back -just a shirt- and I didn't even know it

we are all in a large hall with rows of tables - it is dirty, dingy, dusty... the sun streams through the windows with a dusty orange glow... looks like something of a factory from the 30's... other people have stolen the same sorts of uniforms, and they are wearing them dirty and tattered, but only I am being pursued for it...

silverware is clanking and crashing... like it is being poured out on a table from big tubs... and clanking as if it is being thrown into piles... I don't see the silverware, only hear it