4.16.2005

shower

He was just getting home from work, I was in my office. He came in behind me while I was working and just said "hun, how come there's no dinner ready?"

"I am pretty busy," I offered, gesturing to the mountains of paper around me and the word document showing on my laptop screen.

"well, I worked all day. I'm going to take a long shower before we have dinner." he said pointedly.

While he was in the shower, I went for a walk with my dog. I walked all the way to a little bistro, sat outside on the patio, and had something to eat. I worked on my paper there for an hour or two... with my puppy sitting at my feet. I went to make a phone call and realized I had forgotten my cell on the charger. When I got home, he already in bed reading. As I got into bed, he turned the light out and turned his back to me.

He was just getting home from work, I was in my office. He came in behind me while I was working and just said "hun, how come there's no dinner ready?"

"I'm pretty busy," I offered, gesturing to the mountains of paper around me and the word document showing on my laptop screen.

"well, I worked all day. I'm going to take a long shower before we have dinner." he said pointedly. "Then I can help you make something for dinner?"

While he was in the shower, I put music on and started boiling water for pasta. I got out cheese for him to grate and heated a can of tomato sauce. He took so long in the shower that I ended up making dinner and keeping it warm for him for a while. We ate together, and then he helped me load the dishwasher.

He was just getting home from work, I was in my office. He came in behind me while I was working and just said "hun, there's no dinner ready so you must be pretty busy, want me to make sandwiches or something?"

"I am pretty busy," I offered, gesturing to the mountains of paper around me and the word document showing on my laptop screen.

"well, I worked all day too. I'm going to take a long shower before I make sandwiches then." he said pointedly.

While he was in the shower, I saved my work. I walked into our room to change into more comfortable pants. As I slipped off my pants, I noticed the bathroom door ajar and the shower still running. Leaving the rest of my clothes on, I stepped quietly into the bathroom. He hadn't noticed me. I take my hair down and step into the shower with him, letting the water soak my clothes and letting him take me into his arms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Finnegan, the number of dream bloggers seems rather small. At first I thought there were only about 15, but now I would say more like 30. I suspect I'll find some more, but probably not a ton.

juillet 19, 2005 7:19 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home